Monday, June 27, 2011

Sorry been awhile and a few updates!

As of June 13th Chic moms was 6 months old !  So happy belated 6 months to Chic moms and all the awesome members in it! Without you guys I wouldn't have a moms group that has turned into much more then I ever expected, so Thank you!

Sorry been awhile , has been a little hectic around this house!  I am going to try to be coming up with blogs each week, mostly to give my reviews on things around the area that I go too.  I have had a few people email me and tell me that story book land review was nice to read and gave them some feedback so I thought I would review on other things around the area!

I'm also switching to facebook groups, which is a private group , totally confident.  I just feel a little safer with it because the people on meet up don't always have a picture at least with facebook I can see a profile picture, plus I feel that more people are on facebook and forget to log onto meet up.   I also feel like people might be a little more active with the group.  

A few questions that I will answer about facebook group!

1.  Anyone can post an event in the group. (just make sure you make it private)

2.  Anyone can write on the groups wall (this way i think it will make it more active)

3.  you DO not have to be friends with anyone you don't want to be, so don't feel like you need to add everyone in the group.

4.  Please remember if your meeting someone for the first time (unless i have met them) to meet in a public place, I can NOT always meet the members before hand, so please take that into consideration.

5.  Remember we are all here to make friends and have our kids make friends, so I hope you enjoy it!


As of July 13th, I will be taking Chic mom's down from meet up, unless they give me some kind of deal (which i'm not counting on it)

I have to take a minute to thank you all again for joining Chic moms.  I have found some pretty amazing friends and so have my kids, it has really a great group!


Thank you all for the support and I hope the group continue to grow and there will be new friendships made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment